Louisville/Syracuse Predictions

Getslow

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Louisville covers for the second straight week. :eek:

I think so too. While it won't be the hammering Louisville gave the Orange last season (I thought that was Louisville's most complete performance in 2015), I think they're markedly superior on offense and Syracuse will have trouble stopping the Cards.

I'm really curious about the defense as this is the last game before the FSU juggernaut rolls into town on the 17th.

I think so too. While it won't be the hammering Louisville gave the Orange last season (I thought that was Louisville's most complete performance in 2015), I think they're markedly superior on offense and Syracuse will have trouble stopping the Cards.

I'm really curious about the defense as this is the last game before the FSU juggernaut rolls into town on the 17th.

Syracuse won't be able to keep us from scoring if we don't turn the ball over.

I don't know what their offense looks like, but they have to be better than Charlotte. I want to see a similar performance from the defense this week.

Cards struggle on the defensive side against Syracuse's new fast paced offense, make a couple of stupid TOs on offense or special teams, have some stupid penalties and generally suffer from overlooking Syracuse on the road in advance of the FSU game. They trail at half and eventually figure it out and win by 10 -- not covering.

This game will show how mature this team is currently. Go up there, play clean, take care of your business and focus on the task at hand and I'll be impressed by the players and the coaching staff.

Cards struggle on the defensive side against Syracuse's new fast paced offense, make a couple of stupid TOs on offense or special teams, have some stupid penalties and generally suffer from overlooking Syracuse on the road in advance of the FSU game. They trail at half and eventually figure it out and win by 10 -- not covering.

This game will show how mature this team is currently. Go up there, play clean, take care of your business and focus on the task at hand and I'll be impressed by the players and the coaching staff.

Syracuse's defense is terrible. If Louisville is trailing at the half, it won't be because they didn't score.

We keep hearing about this fast paced offense. While I'm sure it may take a bit to adjust to, I think it's being over blown to be honest. We shall see I guess.

Syracuse's defense is terrible. If Louisville is trailing at the half, it won't be because they didn't score.

We keep hearing about this fast paced offense. While I'm sure it may take a bit to adjust to, I think it's being over blown to be honest. We shall see I guess.

Yeah. I think it has potential once he's got some guys in to run it, but that fast-paced offense struggled its way to 33 points against a Patriot League team last week.