Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Newport Central Catholic Predictions

Who do you think wins and why? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This going to be another good game to watch. Who do you think wins and why?

The BREDS will get back on track this week.

If the Coop-HH & HH-CC & Coop-NCC games mean anything, like 35-14 CC.

If the Coop-HH & HH-CC & Coop-NCC games mean anything, like 35-14 CC.

 

I'd say your math is based of two games that were not on par with what the teams are able to do. I like NCC by 3

I'd say your math is based of two games that were not on par with what the teams are able to do. I like NCC by 3

 

Then this early in the season what do you go off of? Just saying

I'd say how CC looked in their first two games. Honestly, they good running back who will lay it on you as well as run around you, I hate to say it but the kicking game is okay! I would be concerned that they had the birds scoreless in the first half then gave up 21 points in the second. One or two plays (or calls)go the other way and it's a different ending. CC defense is good and anyone that says different is blind. They need to be able to adjust to adjustments and finish.

Interesting game, I think it will probably be close for whoever wins. Good luck to both teams.

CC 28

NCC 27

 

This will be a very good football game to see. I was impressed with Camels RB Dowds and I think he runs for 150 yards and 2 TDs.

My prediction goes like this... If NCC wins, this place will be hopping next week and it won't be about NCC or Campbell Co, but about Highlands.

Perfect storm, birds beat Cooper, camels beat birds, NCC beats camels but looses to Cooper equals SK winning a state title. Or something like that.

This game is always good regardless of how good or bad both teams are.

NewCath is going to struggle to score against CC if they can't develop the passing game. He throws a great deep ball but struggles to hit the short and intermediate routes. He is too good to throw for 30yds in a game like he did against Cooper. The Breds are also plagued by their OC and his inability to call plays. They continue to slow the pace down and abandon the run game when they are moving the football. As long as he continues to call the plays, NewCath is limited in what they can do.

Where is this game? If it's a Newport, I may have to go and finally meet LB

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.