Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marion County at Elizabethtown predictions

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Marion County
      40%
    • Elizabethtown
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One team is down from last year, one team appears to be up from last year.

 

I still think I'm going to go with Etown on this one, because I'm not sure how much of a quality team Marion beat. This actually might be a pretty good game, though. I'd love to see the Knights pull this one out and get things headed in a great direction.

The running back for the Knights is quick, but I'm trying to be charitable when I say that Nelson County was an awful opponent. It would blow me away if Marion upset a Mark Brown-coached team, no matter how down they profess to be.

I look for this to be a very high-scoring game — I could totally see 100 points between them. Based on past performances and the fact that nobody's totally sure what to make of the NC game, I'll say something along the lines of 48-30 E'town. I'm just not sure the E'town offense will be as kind to the MC defense as NC was.

I believe Etown is down quite a bit from last season and Marion has improved but I am gonna still give the nod to Etown in a rather closer game than most would expect.

 

Etown 38, Marion Co 34

I'm going to give the nod to Etown as well. I think they beat Marion because it's hard to guage Marion's win versus Nelson. Nelson might just be that bad. I think 54 points is fools gold for the Knights. Now if they beat Etown that will hold more value for me. I'm going with the Panthers in this one.

MC new coaching staff is legit. MC wins 34-20.

I pick Marion Co. in this one . I think the coaching change was such a positive move. There seems to be more excitement about MC football than there has been for a long time. I know one win doesn't make a season, but in this case it probably means a lot. I always thought MC had good talent, but the chemistry just didn't seem to be there. I think that has changed.

MC new coaching staff is legit. MC wins 34-20.

 

Hey WhoYaWith, catch me up in the world...who is the new Marion County head coach?

Hey WhoYaWith, catch me up in the world...who is the new Marion County head coach?

 

Allen Harmon. Used to be at McCracken Co. as OC.

Hey WhoYaWith, catch me up in the world...who is the new Marion County head coach?

 

Like was mentioned...Harmon is the HC and OC. He is 1st cousin to Neal Brown. Quinn Givhan is the DC who played at Boyle Co. back in the day.

Gihvan, I believe, was in a graduating class with Brandon Smith, if I remember correctly, from Boyle County. Coached JV ball at Mercer under Coach Pardue and has been a few places since. Might be his first coordinator gig.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.