Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DC Transit Officer Charged With Aiding ISIS

Featured Replies

If it's not it needs to be. Execute this clown on TV.

Yep. Reality TV.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
False.

 

Are white Christians and the KKK the same?

 

To quote Lee Corso..."Not so fast my friend!"

 

The Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plan For America - Court Document

 

Plenty of stuff out there linking them to ISIS. I'm not sure if they are or not, but to just say "False" as if you're speaking fact doesn't hold water.

 

^^^^^

Yes

 

And if anyone on here knows the MB its me, I've researched them pretty good.

  • Author

Their 30 year plan for America is disturbing...

To quote Lee Corso..."Not so fast my friend!"

 

The Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plan For America - Court Document

 

Plenty of stuff out there linking them to ISIS. I'm not sure if they are or not, but to just say "False" as if you're speaking fact doesn't hold water.

 

Of course there are many things linking Muslims to ISIS. That doesn't change the fact that those supporting ISIS will NEVER be the majority of the Muslim faith, not even close.

 

So I'll ask again... Are white Christians the same as the KKK?

  • Author
Of course there are many things linking Muslims to ISIS. That doesn't change the fact that those supporting ISIS will NEVER be the majority of the Muslim faith, not even close.

 

So I'll ask again... Are white Christians the same as the KKK?

 

He didn't say Muslims, he said Muslim Brotherhood. Compare apples to apples. And why do they have to be white? He didn't say black. He said Muslim Brotherhood. Once again, if you're going to make radical comparisons, at least make them apples to apples.

Of course there are many things linking Muslims to ISIS. That doesn't change the fact that those supporting ISIS will NEVER be the majority of the Muslim faith, not even close.

 

So I'll ask again... Are white Christians the same as the KKK?

 

Do you even know what we are talking about?

 

No one is trying to link Muslims with anything.

 

The Muslim brotherhood is an organization, a group, with a goal to infiltrate the political landscape of America, Europe, and heck, everywhere.

 

Just as ISIS is an organization, a group with a goal.

 

Both of these groups are the same in mindset, to eliminate democracy and set up Shariah Law.

Just check out who the MB is linked with.

 

They just do a better job of acting professional about it. It sure has fooled many. But not the Egyptian Government who threw them out and arrested the leader. They see them for the real threat that our current administration supports and allows to meet with in the WH.

No one is trying to link Muslims with anything.

 

Except that's what you do all day every day.

  • Author
Except that's what you do all day every day.

 

You do a fantastic job of deflecting when you're wrong on a thread :lol2:

You do a fantastic job of deflecting when you're wrong on a thread :lol2:

 

So you agree that ISIS and MB are virtually one in the same? That's how I took the original post that I quoted.

  • Author
So you agree that ISIS and MB are virtually one in the same? That's how I took the original post that I quoted.

 

Of course that's how you're now going to say you took it so you can save face. You did what you tried to accuse ref of doing and that's lumping all Muslims together. He specifically said Muslim brotherhood and you ran with it as all Muslims. Then when it's pointed out after you posted more than once he said Muslims that he actually said Muslim Brotherhood, now you're trying to paint this as coming to the rescue of the Muslim Brotherhood. And since that's your new stance, he didn't say they are one in the same, but he did say he believes them to be a terrorist organization which there are plenty of court documents online that tend to back that up.

 

Maybe you should do a little research on this organization before you give them your support....

 

That's all I'm saying.

You do a fantastic job of deflecting when you're wrong on a thread :lol2:

 

Deuce is really good at what he does and I have to say he does seem very educated.

But he is wrong on this account of what I'm talking about and the comparison.

Of course that's how you're now going to say you took it so you can save face. You did what you tried to accuse ref of doing and that's lumping all Muslims together. He specifically said Muslim brotherhood and you ran with it as all Muslims. Then when it's pointed out after you posted more than once he said Muslims that he actually said Muslim Brotherhood, now you're trying to paint this as coming to the rescue of the Muslim Brotherhood. And since that's your new stance, he didn't say they are one in the same, but he did say he believes them to be a terrorist organization which there are plenty of court documents online that tend to back that up.

 

Maybe you should do a little research on this organization before you give them your support....

 

That's all I'm saying.

 

If you know how I take things I guess I should just stop posting. :lol2:

 

Sorry (not really) for disagreeing and having a different opinion. There is always more than one way to view any topic.

Deuce is really good at what he does and I have to say he does seem very educated.

But he is wrong on this account of what I'm talking about and the comparison.

 

I have been wrong a million times before and always owned up. This time is no different. I missed "Brotherhood" initially, but it really doesn't change the fact that I don't think the two groups are exactly the same.

 

I apologize for misreading your post initially. :thumb:

^^^

You know I'm right about this topic though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.