August 3, 201610 yr Author If you know how I take things I guess I should just stop posting. :lol2: Sorry (not really) for disagreeing and having a different opinion. There is always more than one way to view any topic. Yea but the view your claiming now, isn't the view you started with in your posts with whites and the KKK, sorry (not really), not buying that was your stance. Like I said, disagree all you want and make your outlandish comparisons, just make sure you're comparing apples to apples.
August 3, 201610 yr Author I have been wrong a million times before and always owned up. This time is no different. I missed "Brotherhood" initially, but it really doesn't change the fact that I don't think the two groups are exactly the same. I apologize for misreading your post initially. :thumb: You didn't misread it initially, you misread it several times as you posted several posts before backing off of it. By definition, that's not "initially".
August 3, 201610 yr I have been wrong a million times before and always owned up. This time is no different. I missed "Brotherhood" initially, but it really doesn't change the fact that I don't think the two groups are exactly the same. I apologize for misreading your post initially. :thumb: But the two groups are exactly the same, they just go at it in a very different way. One is brutal. One is conniving. Both want to eliminate democracy and institute sharia law everywhere. The way the MB is doing it is by getting into public office and gaining trust with public while little by little working their way to getting more and more laws passed just for Islam. I mean look at who is Obama's main advisor. Valerie Jarrett who is connect closely to the MB. Now Hillary has Huma Aberdein as her main advisor and she is also very closely connected to the MB. The MB is achieving their goals of getting people infiltrated into our political parties.
August 3, 201610 yr You didn't misread it initially, you misread it several times as you posted several posts before backing off of it. By definition, that's not "initially". Anything else you'd like to attempt to correct? I've apparently ruffled your feathers.
August 3, 201610 yr Author Anything else you'd like to attempt to correct? I've apparently ruffled your feathers. You've not ruffled anything :lol2:, it's just a tired act when you come rushing in making it about race. He says Muslim Brotherhood and you bring up white Christians. It's pathetic. If you consider yourself a Christian, you should consider doing some reading up on the MB before you defend them...
August 3, 201610 yr But the two groups are exactly the same, they just go at it in a very different way. One is brutal. One is conniving. Both want to eliminate democracy and institute sharia law everywhere. The way the MB is doing it is by getting into public office and gaining trust with public while little by little working their way to getting more and more laws passed just for Islam. I mean look at who is Obama's main advisor. Valerie Jarrett who is connect closely to the MB. Now Hillary has Huma Aberdein as her main advisor and she is also very closely connected to the MB. The MB is achieving their goals of getting people infiltrated into our political parties. Thanks for taking the time to break down your opinion. Your knowledge on the group is definitely more vast than mine, admittedly I wasn't aware the MB was that vocal about their disdain for the West. I stand corrected.
August 3, 201610 yr Now back to the topic. This cop could have had access to badges, IDs, plans for when and where important people would be, etc. Heck I'm to the point of if they want to support them or join them then send them over to them and not allowed to ever return.
August 4, 201610 yr There are a lot of Muslim organizations that have direct ties to terrorism operating right here in the United States. Many operate under the disguise of being normal everyday Muslims and in fact are supporting terrorism with American money. Read the book "terrorist hunter". The author was once anonymous, but i believe her name was revealed. She discovered some big terrorist operations here in the US.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.