July 17, 201610 yr So sad a major network tries to put that in the manipulate the weak minded into thinking this. THIS IS CNN: News network calls France attack witness ‘Trump rampage survivor’ >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
July 17, 201610 yr So sad a major network tries to put that in the manipulate the weak minded into thinking this. THIS IS CNN: News network calls France attack witness ‘Trump rampage survivor’ >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Clinton News Network, my friend.
July 17, 201610 yr I don't always dismiss the source out of hand, but it is Alex Jones. Jones is certifiably loony.
July 17, 201610 yr Author Yeah well Albert Einstein was loony too. Alex Jones isn't always right about a few things but I dare you to prove he is wrong about this. CNN Trump Rampage Survivor ??!!!!! - YouTube
July 17, 201610 yr Yeah well Albert Einstein was loony too. Alex Jones isn't always right about a few things but I dare you to prove he is wrong about this. CNN Trump Rampage Survivor ??!!!!! - YouTube I'm sure it just HAD to be a "typo", right?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.