July 8, 201610 yr Police: White Lake man fights with officer, jumps in lake after drunken driving stop
July 8, 201610 yr This type of thing happens on a daily basis all across the country. If you want to post it, go right ahead. But I have to ask, what is controversial about this story to post it in this forum?
July 8, 201610 yr What isn't controversial? A black man is shot and killed because his tail light was out and another one killed selling CD's outside of a store (in which he had permission). Neither of those 2 physically touched a cop, yes the one in Louisiana showed him moving around but did he violently engage with an officer? No. This guy fights with an officer and isn't shot at all. If you can't see a difference then I don't know what to tell ya.
July 8, 201610 yr What isn't controversial? A black man is shot and killed because his tail light was out and another one killed selling CD's outside of a store (in which he had permission). Neither of those 2 physically touched a cop, yes the one in Louisiana showed him moving around but did he violently engage with an officer? No. This guy fights with an officer and isn't shot at all. If you can't see a difference then I don't know what to tell ya. You must have a video of the LA incident that no one has seen. If not then you have no clue what the guy in LA did before they hit the ground.
July 8, 201610 yr You must have a video of the LA incident that no one has seen. If not then you have no clue what the guy in LA did before they hit the ground. I'm basing it solely off of what has been shown. Do you know more than the video? Did he attack the officer? Enlighten me please. Still doesn't take away from the tail light incident in Minnesota. Still no justification. Period.
July 8, 201610 yr I'm basing it solely off of what has been shown. Do you know more than the video? Did he attack the officer? Enlighten me please. Still doesn't take away from the tail light incident in Minnesota. Still no justification. Period. I'm not the one making baseless claims about what happened as if it were fact.
July 8, 201610 yr I'm basing it solely off of what has been shown. Do you know more than the video? Did he attack the officer? Enlighten me please. Still doesn't take away from the tail light incident in Minnesota. Still no justification. Period. DWBWNTL
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.