Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Franklin County

Featured Replies

I'm hearing that Chris Tracy was promoted to an assistant principals job. Will he still coach? Where will the flyers turn this late in the process if he is out?

I would say if he was promoted to Asst. he will remain Head Coach.

I would say if he was promoted to Asst. he will remain Head Coach.

 

According to one of the asst coaches, more than likely Tracy will be HC this year.

  • Author

The job is posted on their district web site. This should be interesting.

My Guess is there will be an interim from within the staff. This could get interesting at some point. But I'd say this summer it will be business as usual.

If Dennis Ledford is still on staff, he would be a great choice as head coach if Chris is unable to continue. Two very good football coaches.

Yes Ledford is on staff. Also they recently Brought back Coach James. So they have two options

Hasn't Ledford been Head Coach at this program before? Unless something(s) significant has changed why even thought of a do over?

Hasn't Ledford been Head Coach at this program before? Unless something(s) significant has changed why even thought of a do over?

 

Someone correct me on this but I believe he took over as AD and gave up the Head Coaching gig.

Yes Ledford is on staff. Also they recently Brought back Coach James. So they have two options

 

Eddie would do a good job also. They have built a good program.

Dennis Ledford was head coach for two years. Resigned after his second year. He has never left the school district and made a few coaching stops before returning County as an assistant for Coach Tracy. He is now a teacher at the Middle School, as well as the AD for the middle school not at FCHS. He wears a lot of hats for FC football.

Coach James is a very good addition to the staff, he will bring some new life into the FC staff. Would be a great choice for a head coach as well.

I hope who ever it is that comes in; just doesn't mess up this season! Kids have worked hard this off season harder than I have seen in the last few years I have been around. Coach Randy Holleran and Ledford have ran the strength program and its been a total change in attitude and team work. A lot of that is just the kids that are within the program right now. Not the most talented bunch but good kids.

I hope who ever it is that comes in; just doesn't mess up this season! Kids have worked hard this off season harder than I have seen in the last few years I have been around. Coach Randy Holleran and Ledford have ran the strength program and its been a total change in attitude and team work. A lot of that is just the kids that are within the program right now. Not the most talented bunch but good kids.

 

I really do think you will see an interim deal this year and all this will be revisited next year. I am positive Coach Tracy will surely ensure this year is a productive one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.