UPIKE offer 2017 Austin Crawford

UPike is a pretty big time program. Congrats to the young man. I've never seen him play. Is he a PG? Or a 2 at the next level.

In high school I think he can play 1-4 well. In college probably a 2 and maybe 1 or 3 now and then.

UPike is a pretty big time program. Congrats to the young man. I've never seen him play. Is he a PG? Or a 2 at the next level.

He's a Combo guard. He can either play the point and distribute the ball or he can play the 2 guard and score in variety of ways.

He's a Combo guard. He can either play the point and distribute the ball or he can play the 2 guard and score in variety of ways.
Most points come from driving to the basket, can hit a jumper from mid range or 3-point on occasions. Great at getting to the rim

Most points come from driving to the basket, can hit a jumper from mid range or 3-point on occasions. Great at getting to the rim

He hit 28-98 from behind the arc last year. Decent numbers, but I'd like to see him get that into the mid 30's. He is still my pick for 10th region POY this coming year. Can't wait to see him in action.

He hit 28-98 from behind the arc last year. Decent numbers, but I'd like to see him get that into the mid 30's. He is still my pick for 10th region POY this coming year. Can't wait to see him in action.
He deserves a championship. Bring it back to your home of Brooksville, they're turning into Cleveland!