Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal on Mike and Mike

Featured Replies

He said there was no way that Pitino didn't know what was going on during the scandal.

 

Well he didn't say that, that's what everyone inferred from what he said.

 

He said today that he was not talking about Rick...I saw where some Carolina fans thought he was taking a shot at Roy.

Well he didn't say that, that's what everyone inferred from what he said.

 

He said today that he was not talking about Rick...I saw where some Carolina fans thought he was taking a shot at Roy.

 

Yes, he said that coaches know what is going on.

Yes, he said that coaches know what is going on.

Yes, but he didn't name a coach...He never mentioned Pitino by name as you did in your post. That's all I was getting at, he never named anyone.

Well he didn't say that, that's what everyone inferred from what he said.

 

He said today that he was not talking about Rick...I saw where some Carolina fans thought he was taking a shot at Roy.

 

I guess it's kind of like when one is in church and the preacher is giving a hell and brimstone sermon and everyone in the room thinks he's talking about them. I remember when I was a teenager our Baptist minister would say, "Someone in here today knows who and what I'm talking about", and everyone would turn and look at one another wondering if it was themselves he was talking about, lol.

  • Author
I guess it's kind of like when one is in church and the preacher is giving a hell and brimstone sermon and everyone in the room thinks he's talking about them. I remember when I was a teenager our Baptist minister would say, "Someone in here today knows who and what I'm talking about", and everyone would turn and look at one another wondering if it was themselves he was talking about, lol.

 

Flick? Flick who?

Yes, but he didn't name a coach...He never mentioned Pitino by name as you did in your post. That's all I was getting at, he never named anyone.

 

No problem. But rick did take offense

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.