Police arrest man on his way to murder at L.A. Gay Pride

This tragic event that was prevented, and the Orlando event, they are the same. One person who for whatever reason saw the need to kill and severely injure others.

These are not remotely the same.

Orlando was 100% radicalized Islamic , the other was a nut from the Midwest that was just a hate filled individual with an issue against lifestyle.

Let us never confuse the two....both are bad, one can end our way of life forever if we don't eradicate it

These are not remotely the same.

Orlando was 100% radicalized Islamic , the other was a nut from the Midwest that was just a hate filled individual with an issue against lifestyle.

Let us never confuse the two....both are bad, one can end our way of life forever if we don't eradicate it

Let me elaborate. Two separate males that are in or around their 20's for whatever reason made a decision to cause mass murder, one was thankfully caught before his violent act, the other wasn't.

My focus is on the hate, on what went through their minds to think of committing such tragic events.

Not trying to argue, but IMO there is no "just a hate filled". Anyone who commits or plans to commit such horrendous acts are the same in the fact that they want to kill. That's what I'm meaning by being the same.

And for what it's worth. Even though I am against corporal punishment and all for given people chances when at all possible, if the Orlando shooter was able to come out alive, I am not against things such as water boarding, as in this case, there is no doubt that this guy committed this tragic crime.

I hope that clears it up a bit of what I'm getting at?

Let me elaborate. Two separate males that are in or around their 20's for whatever reason made a decision to cause mass murder, one was thankfully caught before his violent act, the other wasn't.

My focus is on the hate, on what went through their minds to think of committing such tragic events.

Not trying to argue, but IMO there is no "just a hate filled". Anyone who commits or plans to commit such horrendous acts are the same in the fact that they want to kill. That's what I'm meaning by being the same.

And for what it's worth. Even though I am against corporal punishment and all for given people chances when at all possible, if the Orlando shooter was able to come out alive, I am not against things such as water boarding, as in this case, there is no doubt that this guy committed this tragic crime.

I hope that clears it up a bit of what I'm getting at?

No, I understood from the first post...it's the basis from which the hate comes. While both may be domestically induced, one has a much stronger external influence that we cannot necessarily account for.

It's likely that due to the significance of the Orlando shootings, we don't learn a lot about Johnny Midwest and that's where the two roads diverge. We already know that the Orlando shooter is a radicalized terrorist....those are the greater danger to our overall society

I also would like to see it be mandatory for the brains of attackers who end up dead to be taken out and studied. Anything and everything helps, this can hell in evaluating people in the future. I'm not in that field, but I'm sure they can use some of the information to help.

I also would like to see it be mandatory for the brains of attackers who end up dead to be taken out and studied. Anything and everything helps, this can hell in evaluating people in the future. I'm not in that field, but I'm sure they can use some of the information to help.

That's never going to happen...

Just don't give out the other parts to needy citizens.

image.jpeg