St. Xavier vs. McCracken County - State Semi-Final Predictions

theguru

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two met earlier in the year with McCracken pulling out a 4-1 win. X is riding an emotional high after yesterday's walk-off HR. With all the confidence the Tigers have coming in to this one McCracken will need their best performance to date to pull this one out. I'm pulling for MC to win but I think this game will be closer than their initial game. MC-4 X-3.

The winner of this game is the State Champ. The top half of the bracket was so much more difficult than the bottom half it's not even funny. A blind draw is just plain silly.

The winner of this game is the State Champ. The top half of the bracket was so much more difficult than the bottom half it's not even funny. A blind draw is just plain silly.

Well shucks, thank you Nostradamos!! I'll just tell my son to start working out for football since there is no hope.

Glad to hear the preconceived favorite always wins, I guess someone forgot to tell St. Xavier before they played Greenup Co.

I think we'll go ahead and show up anyway. Who knows?

Well, besides you!

Baseball games are about who is hot and when. The overall strength of bracket will have little to do with who wins the title game. That being said, there are no cake walks at this point of the season.