Russell 2016

Russell officially with only 60 on roster down from 84 last year according to Daily independent preview. Also Shows Austin Smith on roster instead of Church so thats what I'm going with. It says Nick Conley is strongest kid on team now and is up to 215 pounds for his senior season.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Russell Scrimmage this week or are they done with Scrimmages?

Just heard that the Devils scrimmage Wheelersburg tonight at their place. The 'Burg is loaded this year and should really show Russell what they have to work on. They're a top five team in their division.

Scrimmage question was Russell that good or is Rowan Co that bad?

A little of both. Russell looks much improved from last year, but Rowan could be in for a long season, IMO.

Last year, Russell had a lot of depth but just couldn't seem to get going. This year, the talent seems to be greater, but they're not quite as deep. Staying healthy will be vital to the Devil's success this year.

but let's see what happens when this super group of seniors graduates. You never know what the future holds.

Anybody here know the last time Haywood had a losing season? I can't remember one, seems pretty predictable to me.