Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Thomas Nelson

Featured Replies

Thomas Nelson's coach resigned today leaving this job open. TNHS can't keep a coach in any sport for more than 2 years. Although Mr. Whitehouse needed to go. He couldn't coach middle school more less high school. I'm sure it will be another bust of a hire. Hopefully someone applies that can build something with the program and community. My gut says though that the hire will be a local named Mitch Tiller. If that's the case the program will stay behind in their district for many years!

which middle school feeds TNHS?

 

They don't have a direct feeder school at the middle school level. Kids that attend both My Old Kentucky Home Middle School and Bloomfield Middle School go to both Nelson County and Thomas Nelson.

 

Two of the main areas that Thomas Nelson draws kids from are the small, rural communities of New Haven, Culvertown, Howardstown and Boston. I don't mean any disrespect, but they just haven't historically been areas known for a lot of talent.

Looks like they were decent last year. Finished with a 20-10 record.

I am hearing that the North Bullitt coach is interested?

  • Author

Look at the schedule, very weak. They had 2 good players that have graduated and 1 good player returning but I'd say they won't win 10 games next season. North Bullitt coach might be a decent hire. But from what I heard this morning Mr. Whitehouse resigned to take the AD job there and I don't believe too many will want to coach with him over seeing it. He's very arrogant!

  • Author

TNHS dropped the ball when they chose Mr. Whitehouse over Bardstown High coach Amber Courtney. She applied for the TNHS job and they chose Whitehouse. Terrible decision. She is above and beyond the coach Whitehouse thought he was.

TNHS dropped the ball when they chose Mr. Whitehouse over Bardstown High coach Amber Courtney. She applied for the TNHS job and they chose Whitehouse. Terrible decision. She is above and beyond the coach Whitehouse thought he was.

 

Not knowing anyone involved, seems there may be some bad blood here somewhere in all of this.

Amber Courtney never applied for the Thomas Nelson job, nor was ever interested. Don't know where this information came from.

  • Author

The Orr girl. I think she'll be a Junior

  • Author

No bad blood what so ever. Just stating my opinion from watching TNHS the past 2 seasons.

  • Author

Sorry, I must've been misinformed that she applied. She's a great coach I think and will get Bardstown girls on top of the district soon and keep them there I believe.

North Bullit has two D1 players and a cast of good role players, don't think this would be the year to leave there, I think in the past two years they have had every senior move on to college ball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.