BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members 2016

Godot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we give and subtract points for solid comments?

Otto Graham was solid, but Jim really fumbled the AFL jab, which leaves him at zero.

Hammertime gets a point for the almost-welcome.

I'll take one for asserting dominance over a former champ and give it right back for not knowing the trade rules.

The Killa Bums and anyone else trying to stay under the radar lose a point for having no marbles.

Otto Graham was solid, but Jim really fumbled the AFL jab, which leaves him at zero.

I'll take one for asserting dominance over a former champ and give it right back for not knowing the trade rules.

The Killa Bums and anyone else trying to stay under the radar lose a point for having no marbles.

I feel it's important to note I referenced the AAFC, and not the AFL. The Browns won the AAFC all four years of its existence before merging with the NFL for the 1950 season. Kinda why I've been hammering Namespice on the early '50s Browns angle.

In that light, I totally nailed it.

1.) This is the New Member Thread. Discussion in here doesn't involve me.

2.) You are a rookie so you are only allowed to speak when spoken to, Rook. I have grown folks things to tend to now. See you when I see you. Rook.

2.) You are a rookie so you are only allowed to speak when spoken to, Rook. I have grown folks things to tend to now. See you when I see you. Rook.

The bolded absolutely has to be included in the League Rules from now on....:lol2:

1) Don't NO MAN tell me when I can and can not speak. There are already too many women taking care of that.

2) Now it involves you.

1) Don't NO MAN tell me when I can and can not speak. There are already too many women taking care of that.

2) Now it involves you.

:lol2:

Welcome to the league. I'm looking forward to seeing you yapping and then me beating you the same way it happens with @plantmanky.

He can't beat me either and yet he still yaps like he can. :no: