Open Job: McCreary Central

Anyone heard anything of substance yet about the opening?

Super told the coach he had to babysit all the other sports teams kids when they were in the after school weight room program. Coach said no, they are more then welcome to be be here but their coach needs to supervise them. Super disagreed, Coach quit.

Lucas Ford has been hired as the new coach at McCreary Co. From one train wreck to another they go.

Ford won at Caverna and would likely still have been there but they couldn't get him locked into a teaching position. Somerset won a lot of ball games with him coordinating the offense. Two state finals appearances, one win with Lex Cath and an appearance with Somerset... No I'd say for that program it's a home run of the grand slam walk off variety.

Lucas Ford has been hired as the new coach at McCreary Co. From one train wreck to another they go.

Train wreck? Coach Ford is one of the best up and coming head coaching candidates around. He is a good guy, teacher and coach. The program will grow leaps and bounds under his leadership. Great hire!

There has been some talent in McCreary in the youth leagues. Much like Casey County. I don't know if it translates well for them once they get to middle school or not.

I hear Ford is close with Singleton at Somerset. He going too?