Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 3 Covington Catholic 0 (JV)

Featured Replies

B. Burch pitched a complete game shutout.

 

The varsity catcher?

The varsity catcher?

 

I don't know, but say he is. And let's say he has pitched JV thoughout the season to get in pitching experience. Is that an issue?

He is the varsity catcher....We played Beechwood twice and I saw 2 other games...none of which he played or was uniform for. I cannot say if he has pitched any other games besides those.

I don't know' date=' but say he is. And let's say he has pitched JV thoughout the season to get in pitching experience. Is that an issue?[/quote']

 

No no no. I am asking if that's the kid. Good kid. Haven't seen him on the mound.

Edited by Clyde

No no no. I am asking if that's the kid. Good kid. Haven't seen him in the mound.

 

OK. Gotcha.

He is a good kid and hard worker....my son catches for Ryle JV and we see him working out constantly.

He is a good kid and hard worker....my son catches for Ryle JV and we see him working out constantly.

 

Add your son to the "nice kid/catcher" list as well.

Thanks...He's worked hard and came on very strong the last 18 games or so. Finally quit thinking and just played. Wish his season would have ended on a more positive note...lol. He had the only hard hit single against Mayer who was outstanding. Picked off 2 runners at 1st but tough to be happy about something in a 12-1 loss...lol.

No no no. I am asking if that's the kid. Good kid. Haven't seen him on the mound.

Should be starting QB this fall. Solid, heady athlete.

The varsity catcher?

 

Nice polite humble kid. Works hard for everything he gets. Hit a homerun in this game as well. I am a CCH guy, but could not be happier for Brayden Burch!

Who pitched for CovCath?

 

Cody, Shrand and Casteel.

 

All of them pitched well. Casteel, the Frosh, was lights out in the 7th. He will be fun to watch for the next 3 years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.