2016 NBA Lottery

Tonight at 8 on ESPN

Some important things to watch...

— The Philadelphia 76ers receive the Los Angeles Lakers' pick if the selection falls outside of top three.

— The Boston Celtics receive the Brooklyn Nets' first-round pick (no protection).

— The Denver Nuggets can switch picks with the New York Knicks should the Knicks end up with a higher selection. The Toronto Raptors will receive the less favorable of the two picks.

— The Chicago Bulls receive the Sacramento Kings' pick if it falls outside the top 10. If the Kings finish ahead of the 76ers in the lottery, Philadelphia can switch picks with Sacramento.

— The Phoenix Suns receive the Washington Wizards' pick if it falls outside of the top nine.

216 NBA draft lottery: Odds, date, time, TV info, trades

Edited by HammerTime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm scared.

Every Laker fan I know is sick to their stomach until the results come out.

I'm more worried about the Lakers getting Murray at 3 regardless of what the mocks say. If Lakers have Murray , Randle and Russell I'll have to root for them and I really don't want that.

Every Laker fan I know is sick to their stomach until the results come out.

I'm more worried about the Lakers getting Murray at 3 regardless of what the mocks say. If Lakers have Murray , Randle and Russell I'll have to root for them and I really don't want that.

I ate breakfast and have skipped lunch. I'll probably not eat a real meal until after it is over.