Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Ryle Woodford County round robin

Featured Replies

Not sure!

 

It's always been on my schedule as a Noon start but may have changed since March. I did hear that both visiting teams & Officials were all notified earlier in the week of the correct start time(s) so there wouldn't be any confusion.

 

Again....

 

Highlands vs Ryle @ Noon

Ryle vs Woodford County @ 1:30

Highlands vs Woodford County @ 3:00

 

Ha ha...no they weren't. It's all good though; everything will work out before the 1st pitch is thrown tomorrow! Good luck, Birds! :angrybird12:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After checking our fields for the JV Tournament, I past by the Birdcage (7:50 a.m.) to see how the field looked.......it had some standing water on it, but not a lot. Hopefully somebody can play a game or two today.

After checking our fields for the JV Tournament' date=' I past by the Birdcage (7:50 a.m.) to see how the field looked.......it had some standing water on it, but not a lot. Hopefully somebody can play a game or two today.[/quote']

 

Drove by a little while ago.

Looks like a small army out there with rakes, shopvacs, and a big roller??

Drove by a little while ago.

Looks like a small army out there with rakes, shopvacs, and a big roller??

 

I text Rob about 10:00, said they were going to start about 12:30.......guess I'll be there about then.

I text Rob about 10:00, said they were going to start about 12:30.......guess I'll be there about then.

 

No autographs please.

Highlands 8 Ryle 3

WC 9 Ryle 3

WC 6 Highlands 0

Might be a run off on the WC vs Ryle score.

  • Author

Any recap of the game? Who was there and saw it Lawnboy or Bobby the brain I was hopping you would give us a run down.

Any recap of the game? Who was there and saw it Lawnboy or Bobby the brain I was hopping you would give us a run down.

 

Like @lawildcat said it was COLD!

 

Watched the Highlands/Ryle tilt, Birds were stroking it against Mann of Ryle, although Ms. Branson from Ryle made some SWEET plays in the field. Birds capitalized on a couple of misplayed balls, but make no mistake, they were hit hard.

 

Only watched the 1st 3 innings of Ryle/Woodford Co., Raiders up 3-0. Ryle was in the mist of turning a 1-6-3, easy DP, when the throw from Carson (P) to Branson (SS) went "sailing"........Woodford went on to plate 5 in the frame, and that was all she wrote.

BTW, I now know the "secret", as to how the Birdcage infield was playable Saturday...........I can be bought. LOL

BTW, I now know the "secret", as to how the Birdcage infield was playable Saturday...........I can be bought. LOL

 

Which secret???

BTW, I now know the "secret", as to how the Birdcage infield was playable Saturday...........I can be bought. LOL

 

It's no secret that Highlands has awesome parents and supporters that will do what it takes to make sure the games get played! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.