Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Ryle Woodford County round robin

Featured Replies

What do you think about the round robin this Saturday at Highlands? I see were Woodford County has only giving up 26 runs for the season. There pitching must be as good as advertised.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this looks like the best softball in NKY for the entire weekend. Hope to see good weather, large crowds and @Four King Crazy running the grill.

I think this looks like the best softball in NKY for the entire weekend. Hope to see good weather, large crowds and @Four King Crazy running the grill.

 

We have retired the Big Guy! He has already given enough time to our program. I'm sure he will be there but will be only required to Enjoy a good day of Softball.

We have retired the Big Guy! He has already given enough time to our program. I'm sure he will be there but will be only required to Enjoy a good day of Softball.

 

I understand, but he has promised me....soooooo, I'm thinking I will collect somehow !

What's the weather forecast for Saturday? I'd love to catch the action behind the plate and on the field! ;)

 

Oh, and Go Birds! :angrybird12:

What's the weather forecast for Saturday? I'd love to catch the action behind the plate and on the field! ;)

 

Oh, and Go Birds! :angrybird12:

 

Leave it to you to take a thread to the gutter.........calling @BigVMan23 & @Jumper_Dad LOL

I think this looks like the best softball in NKY for the entire weekend.

 

........well there will be a 9 team field at Newport Veterans Memorial Park for the NKY JV Tournament.

........well there will be a 9 team field at Newport Veterans Memorial Park for the NKY JV Tournament.

 

Likely be there as well....

Hope you guys have great weather!

 

We have retired the Big Guy! He has already given enough time to our program. I'm sure he will be there but will be only required to Enjoy a good day of Softball.

Can someone give me the pecking order of games for this triangle at the Bird Cage?

Can someone give me the pecking order of games for this triangle at the Bird Cage?

 

Highlands vs Ryle @ Noon

Ryle vs Woodford County @ 1:30

Highlands vs Woodford County @ 3:00

 

I do know another Reporting outlet said it started at 11:00. My Info I just posted above came straight from the Organizer about an 1 hour ago....

 

Hope the weather holds!

Highlands vs Ryle @ Noon

Ryle vs Woodford County @ 1:30

Highlands vs Woodford County @ 3:00

 

I do know another Reporting outlet said it started at 11:00. My Info I just posted above came straight from the Organizer about an 1 hour ago....

 

Hope the weather holds!

 

Originally scheduled time for first game....was this a change ? Probably has some impact on other schedules in NKY

Originally scheduled time for first game....was this a change ? Probably has some impact on other schedules in NKY

 

Not sure!

 

It's always been on my schedule as a Noon start but may have changed since March. I did hear that both visiting teams & Officials were all notified earlier in the week of the correct start time(s) so there wouldn't be any confusion.

 

Again....

 

Highlands vs Ryle @ Noon

Ryle vs Woodford County @ 1:30

Highlands vs Woodford County @ 3:00

Not sure!

 

It's always been on my schedule as a Noon start but may have changed since March. I did hear that both visiting teams & Officials were all notified earlier in the week of the correct start time(s) so there wouldn't be any confusion.

 

Again....

 

Highlands vs Ryle @ Noon

Ryle vs Woodford County @ 1:30

Highlands vs Woodford County @ 3:00

 

Heard similar, not exactly, but similar...not doubting you at all. I think NKY has a whole bunch of games this weekend and then you add the pristine weather for this week and some district seeding games...what you got there is a whole bunch of scheduling....

 

I'm confident it will all work out. RCC9 is on the job !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.