May 5, 201610 yr We started research projects on serial killers today in my Forensics class. One of the kids asked if he could research Ted Cruz. :lol2: Give him an A right now. :lol2: Same kid came in today, joking that he wanted to change serial killers, since his had dropped out of the presidential race last night. :thumb: This started a small discussion where someone said that Trump was now the nominee. I reminded them that (at the moment) Kasich was still running. My same kid said, "Yeah, but he's in fourth place and there are only two candidates." :lol2: Then, low and behold, twenty minutes later which we were researching, the announcement went out that Kasich had dropped out.
May 5, 201610 yr Same kid came in today, joking that he wanted to change serial killers, since his had dropped out of the presidential race last night. :thumb: This started a small discussion where someone said that Trump was now the nominee. I reminded them that (at the moment) Kasich was still running. My same kid said, "Yeah, but he's in fourth place and there are only two candidates." :lol2: Then, low and behold, twenty minutes later which we were researching, the announcement went out that Kasich had dropped out. That's great stuff. This kid needs a raise. :lol2:
May 5, 201610 yr That's great stuff. This kid needs a raise. :lol2: He's headed to the Marine Corp, so I most certainly agree. :thumb:
May 7, 201610 yr UK was framed in 1989 by UCLA or Arizona with the $1000 package that conveniently broke open and was reported by a FedEx worker. FedEx was also involved in the set up. I'm innocent, I was not employed by FedEx until '94. LOL
May 8, 201610 yr UK was framed in 1989 by UCLA or Arizona with the $1000 package that conveniently broke open and was reported by a FedEx worker. FedEx was also involved in the set up.It was Emery Worldwide Express...FedEx and their somewhat nefarious employees can't be blamed for that! :lol2: FWIW Emery went bankrupt and closed up around 2000
May 8, 201610 yr It was Emery Worldwide Express...FedEx and their somewhat nefarious employees can't be blamed for that! :lol2: FWIW Emery went bankrupt and closed up around 2000 I was having a little fun with this thread with my post but I've always had a suspicion that there was more to the story than was revealed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.