Your top 5 favorite animals.

jericho

yes, wild animals.

Hippo, why #1

Just fascinated by them. Everyone talks about lions being the king of the jungle and all, but Hippos are actually considered the deadliest animal in Africa.

On a side note, the Cincinnati Zoo is unveiling their Hippo exhibit this summer. Saying I'm excited about it would be a massive understatement. :lol2:

Just fascinated by them. Everyone talks about lions being the king of the jungle and all, but Hippos are actually considered the deadliest animal in Africa.

On a side note, the Cincinnati Zoo is unveiling their Hippo exhibit this summer. Saying I'm excited about it would be a massive understatement. :lol2:

yeah I knew they were one of the #1 killers in Africa. Always heard the Cape Buffalo was pretty bad.

Great White...Air Jaws, need I say more?

Killer Whales...True king of the Ocean!

Tigers...Biggest Baddest Cat on the Planet, glad to see population estimates have risen.

Bald Eagles...Basically all Eagles are awesome!

Elephants...especially Baby Elephants...I love them!

I have nothing to compare it to as the Cincy Zoo is the only I've been to, but I've always thought the rhino exhibit was pretty solid. I think they have about 4 or 5 different species.

Take the wife to Columbus Zoo this summer, worth every penny, and you will need the whole day.

I have nothing to compare it to as the Cincy Zoo is the only I've been to, but I've always thought the rhino exhibit was pretty solid. I think they have about 4 or 5 different species.

Knoxville and Louisville Zoos are pretty good and comparable to animals. Heck all Zoos are good to me.

1. Polar Bears

I love polar bears. Back in the day when I was carefree and living in downtown Chicago, every Saturday morning I would take a lakefront running detour through Lincoln Park Zoo (free :)) and watch the polar bears. Fascinating. Loved to watch them swim. The size of their paws is amazing.