Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terron Beckham

Featured Replies

The pictures and stats are crazy. Let's see if he's Tarzan or Jane on the field. I'll be watching.

Nah, I haven't seen any quotes by him yet. You have a link?

 

Saw it on Bleacher Report the other day. Basically said when he was in high school and being recruited that he didn't know the difference between a division 1,2, or 3 school. And he picked the coach that interested him the most and I think it was a school trying to start a football program :lol2:. I was just like "is this for real?"

  • Author
Saw it on Bleacher Report the other day. Basically said when he was in high school and being recruited that he didn't know the difference between a division 1,2, or 3 school. And he picked the coach that interested him the most and I think it was a school trying to start a football program :lol2:. I was just like "is this for real?"

 

No wonder he and OBJ aren't close. :lol2:

I'll be surprised if he passes a drug test.

 

I was going to say surely you wouldn't go to a Pro Day if you were juiced. Then I read Rocket's post. :lol2: Probably not the brightest crayon in the box.

I watched an actual interview and he said he thought he got school paid for free because he played football, also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.