April 8, 201610 yr Dewayne Sutton (Louisville Manual) is transferring from UNC Wilmington? Big South Tourney MVP leaving, wonder whats up there? CJ reporting UofL is very interested. Odd he would give up a scholarship to be a preferred walk-on
April 8, 201610 yr UNC-Asheville is where he played. I also saw where UL J's said they may have a spot for him. I hope they find a spot for him. He seems to have adjusted to D-1 ball and I love seeing local kids playing for the state schools. I hope he gets his wish.
April 8, 201610 yr UNC-Asheville is where he played. I also saw where UL J's said they may have a spot for him. I hope they find a spot for him. He seems to have adjusted to D-1 ball and I love seeing local kids playing for the state schools. I hope he gets his wish. With the new sanctions U of L has placed on itself, scholarships will be at a premium. Be interesting to see if they change how they recruit. Pitino is one who usually uses all of his scholarships and will actually play 12+ players over the course of a season.
April 8, 201610 yr Looks like it is UL. Walk-on next year. Mom works for UL. Lots of local guys at UofL. I like it.
April 9, 201610 yr Pitino's dipping into his old playbook and seeing if he can pull off an "Unforgettables II: The Red Resurrection."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.