Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More 63 Tufts 51

Featured Replies

Who else is thinking of WVFrank this morning ?

 

I was last night.

 

Congrats Saints!

 

And I hope to see Syd in the WNBA.

I have to think it's pretty rare to see a D3 player in the WNBA. I wonder if there has ever been one?

I have to think it's pretty rare to see a D3 player in the WNBA. I wonder if there has ever been one?

 

I think we can agree that she's a D1 player playing D3 ball so it's not like she's a longshot.

I think we can agree that she's a D1 player playing D3 ball so it's not like she's a longshot.

 

We can absolutely agree on that. That's a great strategy for success...get a D1 player to play on your D3 team and you'll be pretty solid.

 

Can you imagine if Karl-Anthony Towns played at Centre College? I'm sure Coach Mason would have been pretty happy!

I believe the Lady Saints will be honored at Reds Opening Night tomorrow before the game.

I think we can agree that she's a D1 player playing D3 ball so it's not like she's a longshot.

 

They also played 7 games without her this year, food for thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.