Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Veteran wide receivers and re-signing Reggie Nelson still on table for Bengals

Featured Replies

  • Author

Good to hear I think.

I guess if there is nothing else out there, but signing Brandon LaFell doesn't do much for me.

Is it just me or do the Bengals always seem to get the short end of the FA market? Can't think of a single WR signing via FA that worked out well.

 

I'd take Nelson back at a fair rate for both parties. WR? If AJ throws the ball to anyone other than Green, Eifert or Bernard he should have to up downs or bear crawls for a week.

Is it just me or do the Bengals always seem to get the short end of the FA market? Can't think of a single WR signing via FA that worked out well.

 

I'd take Nelson back at a fair rate for both parties. WR? If AJ throws the ball to anyone other than Green, Eifert or Bernard he should have to up downs or bear crawls for a week.

 

I didn't realize McCarron was the starter now lol.

Sounds like a deal with LaFell is close...

 

What do you think of Lafell. The fact that the Pats don't want him back, and that the Pats did try to get Marvin Jones. Tells me they agree that Lafell is a big downgrade from Jones.

 

It better be for a very cheap deal if they sign him.

As a #3 I guess he's alright, and could do well with AJ and Eifert. He has stones for hands though. One of those guys that'll drop it right in the numbers, but the next throw make some ridiculous acrobatic grab.

As a #3 I guess he's alright, and could do well with AJ and Eifert. He has stones for hands though. One of those guys that'll drop it right in the numbers, but the next throw make some ridiculous acrobatic grab.

 

I haven't watched him play in a year or more, but I seem to remember him being a tall guy who could get open deep. Not quick enough to run much underneath stuff outside of sitting down in between zones. Am I way off?

I haven't watched him play in a year or more, but I seem to remember him being a tall guy who could get open deep. Not quick enough to run much underneath stuff outside of sitting down in between zones. Am I way off?

 

He's more a "take the top off" guy than a slot guy IMO. I don't necessarily think he's quick enough for either role though.

I didn't realize McCarron was the starter now lol.

 

I'm sure Dalton is still nursing that sore thumb.

  • Author
As a #3 I guess he's alright, and could do well with AJ and Eifert. He has stones for hands though. One of those guys that'll drop it right in the numbers, but the next throw make some ridiculous acrobatic grab.

 

Out of curiosity, will you root for Lafell as an individual if he signs with the Bengals?

 

On a side note, I will definitely be rooting for Marin Jones and Mohamed Sanu this coming season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.