March 20, 201610 yr Anyone see the Oklahoma player slam the ball with it going above the rim? He looked at the ref with his hands out as if pleading, official looks at him and appeared to say, that's ok.:sssh:
March 20, 201610 yr You guys are cute. :lol2: I was just stating facts on this one. As we learned this season, it's a judgment call.
March 21, 201610 yr It's a judgment call. I guess the ref judged that it was cool. Agree that it is, but it shouldnt be. Should be a T every time. Honestly I have no issue with the player being tossed. No need for it.
March 21, 201610 yr Agree that it is' date=' but it shouldnt be. Should be a T every time. Honestly I have no issue with the player being tossed. No need for it.[/quote'] Ejected for slamming the ball down?
March 21, 201610 yr So this means Cats should have won on 2/20 against Texas A&M, which means that Cats won the conference regular season title and conference tournament, which means they should have been ranked higher than a 4 seed and Texas A&M should have been lower than a 3 seed. IF only.
March 21, 201610 yr It doesn't matter now, season is over. It just sucks, but no reason to worry about the ball spike game anymore because it doesn't matter anymore.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.