Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar/Doss predictions

Dunbar vs. Doss (Sweet 16 Championship Game at Rupp Arena) 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Dunbar vs. Doss (Sweet 16 Championship Game at Rupp Arena)

    • Dunbar (32-6)
      83%
    • Doss (30-5)
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Love me some Tony Williams! I brought it up in a comment on February 15th- wish I knew how to repost it!

I'll take the PLD cutting down the nets.

PLD 58

Doss 49

Dunbar was the best of the four teams I saw last night. I think they get it done today.

I am inclined to pull for the Lexington team, since a Lexington school has not won since the back-to-back championships (Lafayette and Lexington Catholic) in 2001-2002.

 

However, I really feel that Doss has a great chance this afternoon. Doss runs a lot of similar interchangeable type players at you, and play with great purpose and passion.

 

The Bulldogs better be on their game to win it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.