Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More Trivia

Featured Replies

I am drawing a blank on who it might be from the early 2000s. As to the other one, did Alfredo Simon win 15 that one year he was a starter a couple years ago? I know he was double digits but can't remember if he got to 15.

 

That will be the last guess for me. I'll leave the rest of the work up to somebody else.

 

What was the most Latos won? I thought I had one when I guessed him?

  • Replies 101
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Wayne Haynes is the obscure one. Rhyming names stick with me, especially when all three names rhyme.

 

He's the one. You can't convince me you didn't look that up. :lol2:

I am drawing a blank on who it might be from the early 2000s. As to the other one, did Alfredo Simon win 15 that one year he was a starter a couple years ago? I know he was double digits but can't remember if he got to 15.

 

That will be the last guess for me. I'll leave the rest of the work up to somebody else.

 

What was the most Latos won? I thought I had one when I guessed him?

 

Yep. Simon is the other.

 

Latos got 14 twice I believe.

He's the one. You can't convince me you didn't look that up. :lol2:

 

I don't have to convince you. I'm plenty pleased in some of my useless knowledge "paying off."

Madison Bumgarner has won 7 postseason games. Who are the only two active pitchers to have won at least 7 games?

Madison Bumgarner has won 7 postseason games. Who are the only two active pitchers to have won at least 7 games?

 

I'll guess Sabathia & Verlander.

 

Honorable mention: Cole Hamels

Yes to CC.

 

No to Verlander and Hamels....I believe both have won exactly 7....

Yes to CC.

 

No to Verlander and Hamels....I believe both have won exactly 7....

 

So are you looking for pitchers who have won 8 or more or 7+?

So are you looking for pitchers who have won 8 or more or 7+?

 

Whoops, yeah more than 7. I worded it wrong in the question.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.