Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More Trivia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You forced me to unblock you to read your answer ... yes, Barry Bonds is #1 since 1950.

 

My bad.

Bonds is #6 all time in OBP and #1 of the players since 1950.

 

Only 4 of the top 20 started their careers after 1950.

Is plantman's favorite player one of them?

Is plantman's favorite player one of them?

 

Yes sir. Joey Votto is #3, basically in a tie with #2 among players since 1950.

 

Votto is currently #18 all time in career OBP.

Apparently not much interest in the question so I will go ahead and close the loop. The #2 player in career OBP since 1950 is Mickey Mantle.

 

1. Bonds .4443 ............... #6 all time

2. Mantle .4205 ..............#17 all time

3. Votto .4202 ................#18 all time

4. Frank Thomas .4191 ....#20 all time

 

Also, Joey Votto is #1 among active players.

Reds scoreboard stumper today. Name the 5 Reds with last name that starts with P to make the all star team. They haven't gave the answer yet.

Reds scoreboard stumper today. Name the 5 Reds with last name that starts with P to make the all star team. They haven't gave the answer yet.

 

Parker

Perez

Phillips

Reds scoreboard stumper today. Name the 5 Reds with last name that starts with P to make the all star team. They haven't gave the answer yet.

 

Perez

Phillips

Dave Parker

Vada Pinson?

Perez Phillips Dave Parker Vada Pinson?

 

One more. Thinking.

I never did hear the answer, I assume those 4 are correct.

I am pretty sure Wally Post is 1. I think he was part of the Reds All Star ballot stuffing team.

I am pretty sure Wally Post is 1. I think he was part of the Reds All Star ballot stuffing team.

 

That has to be it.

Perez

Phillips

Dave Parker

Vada Pinson?

 

These four are right.

 

I looked up the answer to see if Wally Post was right for number 5. He was voted onto the team in the ballot stuffing year but the commissioner removed him, so he is not the 5th player.

 

I now know who number 5 is and can give a clue if anyone wants it. I will reveal the answer around 6 p.m. if no one has guessed it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.