7th Region Championship: St. Xavier vs. Trinity

Winner of the 7th Region?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the 7th Region?

I like X's chances tonight. They will have the best player in the game (Connor McKim) and they have more size than Trinity. Of course, if Trinity hits 3's like they sometimes do, Trinity wins. But all things considered, I think St. X wins by 7.

I posted this in another thread but thought it was needed here as well:

Anyone considering attending, keep in mind doors won't open until 6 and only a very limited amount of tickets were allowed to be sold at each school. The infrastructure for selling tickets at an event of this stature at this venue is pathetic. Expect long, slow moving lines.

The parking situation is better then it used to be but still bad. Wear your walking shoes. At least it's supposed to be warm tonight.

Eat before you go to the game. With only 1 very small concession stand the lines are outrageous which is probably a good thing because there is only 1 small restroom for each sex, lines there are terrible as well.

The gym itself is beautiful, the powers that be did an amazing job with it. The supporting infrastructure was very obviously skimped on.

Going to have to go with the best player on the court (Connor McKim) tonight and a team that is playing well at the moment. Rebounding will be key, and as mentioned above, if Trinity starts raining 3's they could make it interesting, but I'll take X for the region title 62-56.