Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Immunity granted in Hillary's case

Featured Replies

Or it could be a very good sign.

 

Regardless if she is indicted or not, Obama will pardon her.

Given immunity, this guy could just fall on the sword for HRC. Beats getting his brains blown out with a shotgun.

Clinton camp has been asking for this guy to testify for months.

 

I don't blame him for pleading the 5th or requesting immunity. The truth will never be enough with those trying tear down Hillary, and his life could be ruined.

Given immunity, this guy could just fall on the sword for HRC. Beats getting his brains blown out with a shotgun.

 

I'm sure Vince Foster pictures are already on their way to the guy.

Or it could be a very good sign.

 

Regardless if she is indicted or not, Obama will pardon her.

 

Can an indictment be pardoned?

Clinton camp has been asking for this guy to testify for months.

 

I don't blame him for pleading the 5th or requesting immunity. The truth will never be enough with those trying tear down Hillary, and his life could be ruined.

You mean the Truth won't set him Free? How could his life be ruined if there was nothing done wrong?
Or it could be a very good sign.

 

Regardless if she is indicted or not, Obama will pardon her.

I don't know that he will, I get the feeling that they pretty much hate each other. She hates him for beating her and he still hates her for all the crap she said during that primary.

 

The President could put a stop to this investigation with one call, but he hasn't.

You mean the Truth won't set him Free? How could his life be ruined if there was nothing done wrong?

 

For some the only truth = Hillary is guilty of a criminal act; everything else is a lie.

For some the only truth = Hillary is guilty of a criminal act; everything else is a lie.

That doesn't answer how he will be ruined...

For some the only truth = Hillary is guilty of a criminal act; everything else is a lie.

 

It looks like a prima facie case to me.

 

If it isn't criminal, I am really interested to hear the official explanation of why it isn't criminal.

It looks like a prima facie case to me.

 

If it isn't criminal, I am really interested to hear the official explanation of why it isn't criminal.

 

I agree completely.

Can an indictment be pardoned?

 

I don't know. I would assume, if indicted there would be a trial. He could come out and say if she was convicted he would pardon her. Much like Bush did with Scooter Libby.

That doesn't answer how he will be ruined...

 

Are you kidding?

Without immunity, he could punished in the wake of HRC. If we can't get her we will get her IT guy, her spokesperson, her personal asst, etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.