Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WWE Smackdown Cincinnati - Tue, Mar 15

Featured Replies

A friend got 4 free tickets for club seats with waiter service. I haven't been to a WWE event since my son was in grade school. Should be a good time. Anyone else going?

We'll probably go. Junior Parker and I went to Raw last May and then Smackdown in October. Pretty good show both times.

I am probably going to pass this time, I have been three out of the last four times the WWE was in town. I loved it each time but I am set for awhile.

  • Author
We'll probably go. Junior Parker and I went to Raw last May and then Smackdown in October. Pretty good show both times.

 

Give me a shout if you're going, I'll try to stop by and say hello.

Give me a shout if you're going, I'll try to stop by and say hello.

 

Got our tickets on Thursday.

  • Author
Got our tickets on Thursday.

 

If you want, pm me where your seats are, I'll stop by.

108 row E

I've given away seats to about 5 events and I think I'm finally going to take one in.

If you want, pm me where your seats are, I'll stop by.

 

Front row of Section 7.

Front row of Section 7.

 

That would be nice.

They better be nice. :lol2:

 

I'll find a way to get up there next to you for free.

Darn forgot to look for @Run To State. Looked for @Randy Parker but couldn't find him. Probably just too small to pick out.

I had freebies and will say I've tried this stuff several times and will only go again if I get free drinks to go along with the free tickets.

I found it painful to watch. such horrible acting, it was slow between acts. I'm amazed at How many adults get into this stuff. The people watching was pretty good, but wow, just amazed.

I'm not sure if it will be worth my time to send an email for more free tickets for the September show. Sorry guys--just bad.

The next show is in September? Raw or Smackdown?

 

Raw on the last Monday of September. The night after Night of Champions, which is being held in Indianapolis.

Raw on the last Monday of September. The night after Night of Champions, which is being held in Indianapolis.

 

Saw some pics of the beautiful little lady! Great seats!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.