Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Vandy Updates:

Featured Replies

Cats off to a good start hope they keep it up!

 

12-7 Cats at the first media timeout.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the radio broadcast but they're way behind the tv broadcast. Guess I'll have to try to tough out listening to Doug Gottlieb.

If I was coaching against Kentucky and any of my players dared to guard Briscoe more than 4 feet from the basket I would immediately take them out of the game and make them run extra sprints the next practice. I feel for the kid but other than a layup he is zero scoring threat.

  • Author

Can't believe that Vandy is double teaming Skal on the block.

Hey! Skal got a rebound!

Murray can't miss!

Fast and furious right now.

  • Author

Either let them lay it in or hammer them quit with these little touch and one's!

35-29 Cats with 3:54 left in 1st half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.