Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Bracket

Featured Replies

March 2

Elliott Co. vs Fairview 6:30pm

Lewis Co. vs Fleming Co. 8:00pm

 

March 3

Rowan Co. vs West Carter 6:30pm

Boyd Co. vs Raceland 8:00pm

 

SF March 7 6:30/8pm

F March 8 7pm

Heck of a lower bracket

Heck of a lower bracket

 

tough match up for West and Rowan. 3 of the 4 teams with a good shot at winning the region are in the lower bracket. 4 teams I feel with legitimate shot at winning are Elliott, Rowan, West, and Boyd with Lewis a dark horse.

Rowan got a rough draw with having to play West first game, then playing the winner of Raceland vs Boyd, should makes things interesting down in Morehead!

:popcorn: Still, this will be a good tournament to watch, Just wish I could be there. Does anyone know if these games will be webcast or not? :popcorn:

What regions refs will be calling the 16th this year?

Last year, they were online, can't remember the website, one of Ashland's radio stations.

:popcorn: Still, this will be a good tournament to watch, Just wish I could be there. Does anyone know if these games will be webcast or not? :popcorn:

 

I'm sure WUGO will as well as WLGC.

I think the refs will be from the 15th region.

:popcorn: Still, this will be a good tournament to watch, Just wish I could be there. Does anyone know if these games will be webcast or not? :popcorn:

 

Last year they could be watched via Greenup Beacon's website.

I think the refs will be from the 15th region.

Oh joy

I think the refs will be from the 15th region.

 

Ouch. That could change things

Oh joy

I'm sure the 15th is doing backflips over the prospect of the 16th guys as well.

16th officials are bad. 15th are worse. Or at least they were the last time they called the 16th region tournament. I thought they were noticeably worse.

Saw the girls games last night. The 15th region guys (2 of the three) were woefully out of shape. I'm talking 275 lbs or more with enormous bellies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.