Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Walton Verona Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Simon Kenton
      75%
    • Walton Verona
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game and why?

  • Author

Big game tonight.

Simon Kenton is my dark horse in the 8th Region Tournament. They have the size to give any team a tough game. I think they take this one over Walton-Verona by a 61-51 score. I would not want to play Simon Kenton in the 1st round next week at henry County. I just get a feeling about them making a big run.

I am assuming there will be a different officiating crew than the one that did Walton/Grant the other night. lol

I've seen both teams and sk has perplexed me all season. Not sure why thy lose rhe games they have. They have great size, decent shooters and a solid coach, but something hasn't clicked this year. I think these are pretty evenly matched teams. Walton plays on alot of emotion. If they get down early, might not recover. I'm going with sk by 6.

I've seen both teams and sk has perplexed me all season. Not sure why thy lose rhe games they have. They have great size, decent shooters and a solid coach, but something hasn't clicked this year. I think these are pretty evenly matched teams. Walton plays on alot of emotion. If they get down early, might not recover. I'm going with sk by 6.

 

From talking with Simon Kenton fans, it sounds like they had to adjust to some younger players on the varsity but they have some talent. I like Walton's team, but I've been waiting all season for Simon Kenton to make a run and it looks like that might be now, at the best time to do so.

  • Author

Hopefully SK can have some gokd shooting nights here on out. Good luck Pioneers!

If WV is going to break through, this may be their chance. I think SK really needs to end up in the right half of the regional tournament bracket to have a chance to advance. Losing this game effectively ends a disappointing season in Independence as shaky confidence would be destroyed heading to HC.

Walton by 5

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.