Sableux Closed

tdyballgame

I spoke to a former hairdresser from Sableux. Not only was there no warning, Sableux was supposed to pay into employees IRA's and hasn't done so since last April.

Sableux was selling gift cards as recently as Valentines Day, which is just plain wrong IMO. According to my friend, there are over $100,000.00 in gift cards floating around out there. If I had one, I would use it quickly.

I spoke to a former hairdresser from Sableux. Not only was there no warning, Sableux was supposed to pay into employees IRA's and hasn't done so since last April.

Sableux was selling gift cards as recently as Valentines Day, which is just plain wrong IMO. According to my friend, there are over $100,000.00 in gift cards floating around out there. If I had one, I would use it quickly.

Wow that is not how to conduct business at all. These things have their way of circling back on dishonest folks.

Mrs. C1 was a long time customer. Thankfully her "stylist" pro-actively sought her out and informed her, after the bomb was dropped, that her and a few others have found a new home at Dillards around the corner.

So you may not have to travel far to maintain the cut folks are accustomed to...

Mrs. C1 was a long time customer. Thankfully her "stylist" pro-actively sought her out and informed her, after the bomb was dropped, that her and a few others have found a new home at Dillards around the corner.

So you may not have to travel far to maintain the cut folks are accustomed to...

I had heard Dillard's is also taking the gift certificates.

So it wasn't a total bomb dropped? Sounds like some folks knew ahead of time.