Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Combine

Featured Replies

In Indy this weekend. Tried to sneak in but got denied.

 

I thought about doing the same thing. :D

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't you the one that wanted the Bengals to take Luc from UC last year in the first round?

 

Almost forgot yawn! :D

I should pull up the list of players here. LB12 just walked by.

Wentz is the only QB that looks like he has any weight to him. All these other QB's just look like thin sticks. Guy reminds me of Bortles so much.

The first round really? More like the 6th or 7th round.

 

Ok you may be right, but I may take a look at last year's draft threads because I thought you said first round, which would sound about right for you lol.

Ok you may be right, but I may take a look at last year's draft threads because I thought you said first round, which would sound about right for you lol.

 

I hope somebody like the Bengals or Steelers draft Luc he ran a 4.6 and a 4.59 in the 40. He is 5'11 1/2 260 pounds.

 

Found it for you!

Found it for you!

 

Thank you sir,saved me some time.

Found it for you!

 

I guess you chose to ignore your post of saying Luc should go in the early rounds.

I guess you chose to ignore your post of saying Luc should go in the early rounds.

 

He was projected to go early.

  • Author

Hunter Henry goes to the combine, doesn't participate in anything but the bench. Freakin weaksauce. Stay home if you're gonna do that.

Hunter Henry goes to the combine, doesn't participate in anything but the bench. Freakin weaksauce. Stay home if you're gonna do that.

 

Hate that kind of stuff. Laremy Tunsil didnt bench or do his 40 yesterday as a top prospect. I mean I guess I get it to an extent but show your competitiveness. I remember 2 years ago a bunch of QB's didnt throw at the combine but Bortles did. Jags GM said that's one of the main reasons he took him. You want a guy that's not afraid to go out there and show their stuff. That type of stuff IMO shows their mentality.

  • Author
Hate that kind of stuff. Laremy Tunsil didnt bench or do his 40 yesterday as a top prospect. I mean I guess I get it to an extent but show your competitiveness. I remember 2 years ago a bunch of QB's didnt throw at the combine but Bortles did. Jags GM said that's one of the main reasons he took him. You want a guy that's not afraid to go out there and show their stuff. That type of stuff IMO shows their mentality.

Agreed

Nkemdiche weighs 294 and ran a 4.87.

 

 

35 inch vertical

Nkemdiche weighs 294 and ran a 4.87.

 

 

35 inch vertical

 

Top 10 talent. Off the field issues scare the hell out of teams.

Josh Forrest didn't help himself today with a 4.88 and 4.91.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.