Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shaun King vs Jason Whitlock

Featured Replies

  • Author

Check out @ClayTravis's Tweet:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I took his word for it. I lost interest also. His skin color isn't an issue to me.

 

It isn't to me . But I have to admit Whitlock attacks on it are funny. That tweet I just posted , wow.

Check out @ClayTravis's Tweet:

 

 

:lol2: :lol2:

  • Author

Could be another round coming. Roland Martin is asking both to come on his show to debate and he will moderate.

Officially he is biracial. White mom, black dad.

 

Which makes you black.

Could be another round coming. Roland Martin is asking both to come on his show to debate and he will moderate.

 

I do like Roland. He interacts with almost everyone on Twitter. Had a great back and forth with him about Randy Moss once. He has my loyalty. :lol2:

 

Which makes you black.

 

What if both parents are white, but you want to be black?

 

Transblack?

  • Author
I do like Roland. He interacts with almost everyone on Twitter. Had a great back and forth with him about Randy Moss once. He has my loyalty. :lol2:

 

I think it would be very interesting. I'd watch .

What if both parents are white, but you want to be black?

 

Transblack?

 

I don't know if I can say the accepted word for that on BGP. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I don't know if I can say the accepted word for that on BGP. :lol2: :lol2:

 

I might know what you are thinking...:lol2:

 

Regardless, I'm enjoying the King/Whitlock...whatever it is that's going on between them.

I might know what you are thinking...:lol2:

 

Regardless, I'm enjoying the King/Whitlock...whatever it is that's going on between them.

 

I'll be following this one closely. It's new age black on black crime. :lol2: :lol2:

 

This a new phenomenon for me having two black dudes I don't feel overly compelled to defend having a fight. I feel dirty rooting for Jason Whitlock but he's making all of the right points and insults right now. :lol2:

 

 

I LOVE Kobe Bryant and I am one of his biggest fans on this board. One of the reasons I hate Jason Whitlock is how critical he has always been of Kobe. I understand why Peyton is in the limelight now for what he did 20 years ago. I get that Peyton's pettiness and grudge holding is epic and mentioning the girl in his book is one of the reasons he has so much negative attention around him right now. I understand all of that. At the same time, is Shaun King going to revisit the Kobe situation and educate us all on what happened then and how he may have gotten away with sexual assault?

 

 

Doubtful.

 

#agendas

 

I'll be following this one closely. It's new age black on black crime. :lol2: :lol2:

 

This a new phenomenon for me having two black dudes I don't feel overly compelled to defend having a fight. I feel dirty rooting for Jason Whitlock but he's making all of the right points and insults right now. :lol2:

 

I LOVE Kobe Bryant and I am one of his biggest fans on this board. One of the reasons I hate Jason Whitlock is how critical he has always been of Kobe. I understand why Peyton is in the limelight now for what he did 20 years ago. I get that Peyton's pettiness and grudge holding is epic and mentioning the girl in his book is one of the reasons he has so much negative attention around him right now. I understand all of that. At the same time, is Shaun King going to revisit the Kobe situation and educate us all on what happened then and how he may have gotten away with sexual assault?

 

Doubtful.

 

#agendas

 

Black on 'maybe...possibly' black crime

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.