Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent

Featured Replies

According to the observer WWE has an opponent penciled in for Taker at Mania that is not on the current roster. No Strowman, No Cena, No Lesnar. It could be Sting or an NXT rookie

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the Grim Reaper would be a worthy opponent at this point.

I saw on one of the dirt sheet sites the talk of Goldberg vs Taker at WM. I dont believe it, but that would be interesting.

Why would Goldberg agree to job to Undertaker ?

 

Who said Undertaker was going to win?

Who said Undertaker was going to win?

 

Doesn't he always win?

An Undertaker vs. Finn Balor matchup would eat a lot of time just from the entrance music alone.

  • Author

Its possible that they would do a Balor/Taker match but why would they if Finn isn't getting called up?

Its possible that they would do a Balor/Taker match but why would they if Finn isn't getting called up?

 

I don't think it'll be Balor, but I have read that he's going to be on the main roster by the end of 2016.

I heard it might be Owens.

Its possible that they would do a Balor/Taker match but why would they if Finn isn't getting called up?

 

He will lose at least one more, cause his last match will be at WM.

 

I honestly thought they would put him in the Title match somehow being that he has no real rival at this point.

  • Author
I heard it might be Owens.

 

According to the Observer, it will be no one on the current roster...

  • Author

– WWE officials have finally decided who The Undertaker will be facing and it won’t be Braun Strowman, Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Finn Balor or even John Cena. In a twist that will get a lot of speculation going, The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 32 opponent is somebody who is not currently an active wrestler.

 

Per sescoops.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.