10th Region Rankings & Weekly Review (2-14-16)

IMO Mason loses to Paris at home if Garrard plays. Not sure if Mason Co could do much damage to good teams without Pigg playing, but that's just my opinion. The difference with Paris and a lot of these other teams is they can still compete pretty well without the star of the team being present.

Personally don't believe there is a single team in the Region who if you take their best player off are going able to compete with the other top teams.

Personally don't believe there is a single team in the Region who if you take their best player off are going able to compete with the other top teams.

Paris can compete with other good teams is my whole point. Garrard didn't play against Mason and I assume your saying Mason is a solid team, and Paris should have beer them with him. Were up the whole game and just gave it away at the end of the game. Did you not see the game?

Paris can compete with other good teams is my whole point. Garrard didn't play against Mason and I assume your saying Mason is a solid team, and Paris should have beer them with him. Were up the whole game and just gave it away at the end of the game. Did you not see the game?

I saw a Mason County team that didn't show up and decide to play until the 4th quarter, but at the end of the day Mason still won. What I am saying is if you take Garrard off of the Paris team, then you're in the same boat as a Campbell without Wilson, Mason without Pig, Scott without Ohmer, etc.

You are 100% correct. That's why the region is so even, and why the region

Is average compared to some of the other regions.

With that said, any team landing in the Cinderella bracket at the state tournament has a valid chance to win a few games.