Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rules question that I'm embarrassed that I don't know

Featured Replies

If a bad pass hits a referee that is standing out of bounds and the ball bounces back in bounds without hitting the floor is it considered out of bounds?

If a bad pass hits a referee that is standing out of bounds and the ball bounces back in bounds without hitting the floor is it considered out of bounds?

 

Out of bounds.

  • Author
Out of bounds.

 

In the case I am referring to, the referee had his left foot OB on the side and another in bounds. A pass hit his elbow (which was on the in-bound side of the sideline) and bounced straight down on the in-bounds side. Ref blew his whistle and called OB. I guess he was right.

In the case I am referring to, the referee had his left foot OB on the side and another in bounds. A pass hit his elbow (which was on the in-bound side of the sideline) and bounced straight down on the in-bounds side. Ref blew his whistle and called OB. I guess he was right.

 

Saw that very call made at Augusta Friday night, and ball ruled out of bounds.

In the case I am referring to, the referee had his left foot OB on the side and another in bounds. A pass hit his elbow (which was on the in-bound side of the sideline) and bounced straight down on the in-bounds side. Ref blew his whistle and called OB. I guess he was right.

 

It's out of bounds. Ref was right. Easy call.

It's out of bounds. Ref was right. Easy call.

 

Mercer-Cordia game today had a plsy in which the ref actually almost caught a pass in self defense basically...cordia player saw him with his peripheal vision and from about 15 feet away zipped it to him . Ref threw his hands up both hands on ball and basically dropped it ...players grabbed it and played on

E

Whats the rule if a player has blood/scratch on him? Does he automatically have to leave the game or is there a "grace" period that the trainer on site can put a bandaid on him?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.