February 10, 201610 yr Starting to thread early to say that Alex Poythress is expected to miss 2 weeks with his knee injury.
February 10, 201610 yr Starting to thread early to say that Alex Poythress is expected to miss 2 weeks with his knee injury. You at the game? What is the injury?
February 10, 201610 yr Author You at the game? What is the injury? I am at the game but the exact injury hasn't been announced. He had a minor surgery on it and is supposed to be out 2 weeks. There's a rumor that it's a meniscus issue but that's only a rumor.
February 10, 201610 yr I am at the game but the exact injury hasn't been announced. He had a minor surgery on it and is supposed to be out 2 weeks. There's a rumor that it's a meniscus issue but that's only a rumor. Thanks for keeping us updated!
February 10, 201610 yr I get hundreds of channels on my cable but ESPN News is not one of them.... It's back on ESPN now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.