Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steeler Draft - Free Agent Needs

Featured Replies

Well, he signed with the Ravens, so it was a bad omen.:lol2:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Not sure it could have been worse, tbh.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers signed tackle Ryan Harris who played for the Broncos this past season.

2 yr deal. Solid, not flashy. Competition for Villenueva at LT. The backup will be swing tackle. Depth in OL as good as it's been in years

Well Mr. Weddle needed tons of treatment, left the building with none. Probably a bad omen.:idunno:

 

From what I read the Steelers want a young safety.

Steve McLendon NT signed with the Jets.

LB Sean Spence signed with the Titans.

And UK was right. McLendon walked but he got way overpaid IMO

And UK was right. McLendon walked but he got way overpaid IMO

 

I would rather them draft a big body NT.

I would rather them draft a big body NT.

I think they like Billings from Baylor. But so do alot of other folks.

I think they like Billings from Baylor. But so do alot of other folks.

 

Billings or one of the Bama big boys.

Billings or one of the Bama big boys.

Mean Joe went with them to Baylor. That means they ain't playin. I feel pretty certain he's their guy if available at 25

Mean Joe went with them to Baylor. That means they ain't playin. I feel pretty certain he's their guy if available at 25

 

From what I read Billings is the real deal.

I would love to see the Steelers draft Billings and Oakman both ran under 5 seconds in the 40 yard dash.

CB Blake signed with the Titans and LB Garvin signed with Redskins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.