February 6, 201610 yr Author In a video on DK Pittsburgh Sports, the veteran rapper was asked what he wants the Steelers in the offseason. From behind his sunglasses – because, of course – he said he wanted the team to add some defensive backs. "Steelers offseason? Get a couple of DBs to strengthen out our back end on the defensive side," he said, speaking at a pre-Super Bowl media event. Snoop Dogg wants Pittsburgh Steelers secondary help | PennLive.com
February 6, 201610 yr Dear Lord Spence a Steeler? He is the #1 or #2 pick in the draft if he's still at Ohio State. He's a top pick if he doesn't have off the field issues. Not a buckeye. He had a great senior bowl, a dominating senior bowl actually. He's a top 10 talent in this year's draft but the off the field issues scare teams. We see it every year.
February 6, 201610 yr A player that is seen a perfect fit for the Steelers is Eli Apple. The CB from OSU. Great size for the league and with a loaded defensive back draft, I would expect him to slide to the second half of the first round.
February 7, 201610 yr A player that is seen a perfect fit for the Steelers is Eli Apple. The CB from OSU. Great size for the league and with a loaded defensive back draft, I would expect him to slide to the second half of the first round. They won't draft a corner in the first round.
February 7, 201610 yr They won't draft a corner in the first round. Haven't gotten all the way into full off season mode to see who fully needs what, I've seen him mocked there a couple times and watched a bit of film on him as a potential prospect for Jacksonville. This is one of the deepest drafts for secondary and d line we've seen in a while. None of this really matters of course til free agency has been settled but we're still a month off from that.
February 7, 201610 yr Colbert has never taken one in the first round and they took Senquez Golson last year in the 2nd and he was on IR last year. So he's essentially a rookie this season
February 7, 201610 yr Colbert has never taken one in the first round and they took Senquez Golson last year in the 2nd and he was on IR last year. So he's essentially a rookie this season Oh, I know your feel there...
February 7, 201610 yr I wouldn't be surprised if they draft an Olineman with the first pick. The Oline was really thin all season.
February 7, 201610 yr Oh, I know your feel there... Yes you do. It'll be like you got two first rounders this year.
February 7, 201610 yr I wouldn't be surprised if they draft an Olineman with the first pick. The Oline was really thin all season. Alot will depend on if they resign Foster. If they do, they'll be in decent shape. I imagine Beachum will be gone and V did a good job on that side and is cheap and should get better and better. Pouncey needs to stay healthy. Wallace filled in decently, hard to replace an all-pro. They'll extend DeCastro this offseason. Their offensive line was ranked in the top 10 even with the injuries to Pouncey and Beachum.
February 23, 201610 yr Steelers just signed DL 6'3 291 pound Roy Philon he played Louisville a few years ago.
February 23, 201610 yr Steelers just signed DL 6'3 291 pound Roy Philon he played Louisville a few years ago.UDFA that was in camp with them in 2014. He's a camp body.
February 23, 201610 yr Author Steelers just signed DL 6'3 291 pound Roy Philon he played Louisville a few years ago. This Roy Philon? http://bluegrasspreps.com/classic-bluegrasspreps/all-bluegrasspreps-com-174036.html
February 27, 201610 yr I just read the Steelers will resign Gay at corner and part ways with safety Will Allen. This means they will probably sign a free agent safety and draft a safety in the 1st or 2nd round. They are also trying to decide on resigning OL Foster or OL Beckham. Will be interesting to see which one they decide to keep.
February 28, 201610 yr I just read the Steelers will resign Gay at corner and part ways with safety Will Allen. This means they will probably sign a free agent safety and draft a safety in the 1st or 2nd round. They are also trying to decide on resigning OL Foster or OL Beckham. Will be interesting to see which one they decide to keep. They need to resign Golden. He played well last year when he had the opportunity. I pray they make a run at Weddle. I doubt they'll want to pay Beachum what he'd bring on the FA market. Bet Foster returns. I still lean towards guard in first round of Foster is gone
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.