Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 81 Michigan 67

Featured Replies

Indiana ends the 1st half on a 25-0 run.

I have only watched IU a couple times early in the season, but it seems they have gotten better since Blackmon went down for the year. Is there any reason for that? They were shaky to start the year. I felt they would be a top 10 team entering the season.

That run was impressive. I turned it on right as they were beginning to make that run and watched till the end of the half. IU couldn't miss and Michigan couldn't throw it in the ocean.

  • Author
I have only watched IU a couple times early in the season, but it seems they have gotten better since Blackmon went down for the year. Is there any reason for that? They were shaky to start the year. I felt they would be a top 10 team entering the season.

 

Because he can't even spell defense much less play it.

  • Author

Indiana was down 15 to 2 to start this game to put the 25 to nothing run stretch in perspective.

Because he can't even spell defense much less play it.

 

 

I completely agree about his defense, or lack of. That said, what happens when he comes back in your opinion? Will Crean acknowledge that his lack of defense is a problem and drop his mpg, or do you think he will step right back in to his starting spot?

  • Author
I completely agree about his defense, or lack of. That said, what happens when he comes back in your opinion? Will Crean acknowledge that his lack of defense is a problem and drop his mpg, or do you think he will step right back in to his starting spot?

 

He's out for the year

He's out for the year

 

I was talking about next year. Has he done enough to go pro? I would think not, given the fact that Indiana is clearly better without him. But I've seen stranger things happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.