January 16, 201610 yr Not a bad first half for Willis. Did a good job especially with rebounding the ball. He has his areas he is weak in however this team is better when he is as compared to some of these other guys imo.
January 16, 201610 yr Why does every team UK plays turn into Steph Curry clones shooting 3s? I know what your saying, but to be fair, Auburn is the best 3 point shooting team in the SEC I believe. They are the definition of "live and die by the three."
January 16, 201610 yr Not a bad first half for Willis. Did a good job especially with rebounding the ball. He has his areas he is weak in however this team is better when he is as compared to some of these other guys imo. I believe he had 8 rebounds and 2 blocks. The offense looks much better when he is on the floor.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.