Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Victor Anderson.....

Featured Replies

I just read on Rivals that he has a soft verbal to WVU, but has said that his RECRUITMENT is OPEN......and he said U of L is in the mix.

He will be at UL just wait and see.

Who plays behind Bush at UL? Kolby Smith or did he graduate? If Vic goes to UL he could be looking at some PT during his first year.

 

:thumb:

Smith and Stripling right now.
Senior RB Kolby Smith and RS Soph George Stripling. Louisville uses multiple running backs, if you're one of the top 3 RBs you'll see serious playing time.

Anybody know any other RB's UL is after right now other than Vic that he might have to contend with?

In my opinion, Anderson is a wideout in the making for Divison One. I simply do not see him bulking up enough to handle the beating in the Big East.

I would be surprised if Victor ends up at UL based on his previous analysis of the teams recruiting him, but it may be a good fit. Because of his extraordinary athleticism, I believe he could play at RB in any conference, as well as WR or DB.

Anybody know any other RB's UL is after right now other than Vic that he might have to contend with?

 

To my knowledge, Louisville has offered 6 other RBs that remain uncommitted.

 

I believe all the others are the more bruising type, as opposed to Anderson's elusive style. A few have low 40 times reported on Scout, but if you look at their official combine results most of the numbers jump, and they aren't close to the 4.47 that Anderson posted. I would call Anderson Louisville's top priority for the Kolby Smith/George Stripling RB position.

Anybody know any other RB's UL is after right now other than Vic that he might have to contend with?

 

If he goes to U of L, he will probably have to contend with future Mr. Football Doug Beaumont.

If he goes to U of L, he will probably have to contend with future Mr. Football Doug Beaumont.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing both of them there. :thumb:

If he goes to U of L, he will probably have to contend with future Mr. Football Doug Beaumont.
I think Beaumont is being recruited for WR at U of L, I could be wrong.

Wow - Beaumont named Mr. Football already???? Lots of football to be played and many games to be won, however, I think its a little early for anyone to be claiming the title of Mr. Football..... He may earn it down the road, but I suspect it wont be a runaway. I would anticipate that he will have inflated numbers in games against weaker competition. When the competition stiffens, his numbers will drop significantly. Would be great to see him stay in town at UofL. Best of Luck to him this year and next....

Will Nick Petrino get full ride at U of L next year??? Could he replace Cantwell sp? as the number 2 QB at Uof L behind Brohm in his sr. season???

  • Author

^ No, Nick is probably too small to play D1 ball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.