How Good are the Spurs?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29-6...

20-0 at home.

They got any shot to make it out of the west to the finals?

Of course. Why wouldn't they? They still have Pop, Duncan, Manu, Parker, Patty Mills, Diaw, Danny Green, Lamarcus Aldridge, David West and oh, only one of the top 5-10 talents in the league in Kawhi Leonard. :lol2: :lol2:

They are at worst the second best team in the NBA right now. Did you think they weren't?

Of course. Why wouldn't they? They still have Pop, Duncan, Manu, Parker, Patty Mills, Diaw, Danny Green, Lamarcus Aldridge, David West and oh, only one of the top 5-10 talents in the league in Kawhi Leonard. :lol2: :lol2:

They are at worst the second best team in the NBA right now. Did you think they weren't?

I'm not looking for an argument.

I think they'll win it all, but I'm biased. Just looking for other opinions.

I'm not looking for an argument.

I think they'll win it all, but I'm biased. Just looking for other opinions.

I can't see anyone arguing anyways. It would be a waste of time. Everyone knows how good the Spurs are this season. I know you're biased it just was funny to see someone as knowledgeable as you asking if the Spurs are good enough to win the west.

Come on now, HB. Ain't no dummies in the NBA thread. The Spurs are kicking tail this year and will be a problem for the Warriors an Thunder in May. I can't wait to see the regular season games between those three along with the playoffs.

I can't see anyone arguing anyways. It would be a waste of time. Everyone knows how good the Spurs are this season. I know you're biased it just was funny to see someone as knowledgeable as you asking if the Spurs are good enough to win the west.

Come on now, HB. Ain't no dummies in the NBA thread. The Spurs are kicking tail this year and will be a problem for the Warriors an Thunder in May. I can't wait to see the regular season games between those three along with the playoffs.

Plenty of dummies everywhere. I was just looking for some discussion.

I hope Duncan is healthy come playoff time

So pumped I got to see my Spurs in person a couple weeks ago. Last legs or not, I am still convinced Duncan is the best rim protector in the league. Aldridge is finding his place and I am not sure Kawahi isn't just behind Steph and LeBron as the league's best player. Defensively is where this team is getting it done.

So pumped I got to see my Spurs in person a couple weeks ago. Last legs or not' date=' I am still convinced Duncan is the best rim protector in the league. Aldridge is finding his place and I am not sure Kawahi isn't just behind Steph and LeBron as the league's best player. Defensively is where this team is getting it done.[/quote']

Kahwi is awesome.

So pumped I got to see my Spurs in person a couple weeks ago. Last legs or not, I am still convinced Duncan is the best rim protector in the league. Aldridge is finding his place and I am not sure Kawahi isn't just behind Steph and LeBron as the league's best player. Defensively is where this team is getting it done.

That's great discussion. How good is Kawhi? He very well may be the best all around player in the league. He can score 25-30 every night but he will not only guard the opposing team's best wing player, he will make things difficult for them all night. He's the best defender in the league IMO.

I play Fanduel every day. I NEVER take guys playing against the Spurs. Waste of money. Defensively they seem to be the best team in the NBA. They shut down great teams and players regularly.