Best Returning Quarterbacks in Western KY

Looks like there are many good QB's coming back next year, I have seen Bouchard from Daviess County and Henderson from Butler County play. both of these kids played well this past year, I suggest looking at their highlights from this past year on hudl. Bouchard will step up in the pocket and make alot of plays most QB's won't,Bouchard has great touch on the ball and Henderson is a big storng QB with a good are arm and can run.

Watch out for Owensboro Catholic. THEY always seem to have a QB after a really good one. They just seem to produce them like a factory.

Here's my list:

1. Arnett

2. Burns

3. Henderson

4. Bouchard- What the offense going to be without Stratton, LeCroy, and the whole Senior OL. If he had them back I would put him 2, MAYBE #1.

Agree with Burns and Henderson. Haven't seen all these kids play. Also agree with Rambo4343 on Owensboro Catholic, they have a 6ft3 about 220lbs freshman supposedly taking over the reins. Haven't seen him in much varsity but JV was strong FWIW. Like the Bouchard kid a lot, but agree it'll be interesting to see how he does with all those players gone.